Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1401 - 1420 of 1461 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ordered standard GT with options today & was told early April. I wanted information of an accurate lead time, prior to confirming.

I’m seeing from here this could very much be salesman artistic license.
Could well be possible. I've another GT on order to upgrade to, order placed on 29th Oct and originally it was estimated as a Sept '23 build. A couple of days later the dealer rang and said it was now looking like an April '23 build so things seem to be moving in the right direction :)🤞

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not long now I'm sure. How many working days has it been at Emden?
I’m not to sure , I was away so didn’t bother them for 2wks then when I called on mon they said it was at emden .
I’ve emailed today asking when it arrived there . As soon as I hear il keep you posted . You must be getting excited less than a wk for you 👍

·
Registered
158 Posts
Could well be possible. I've another GT on order to upgrade to, order placed on 29th Oct and originally it was estimated as a Sept '23 build. A couple of days later the dealer rang and said it was now looking like an April '23 build so things seem to be moving in the right direction :)🤞
Another GT on order?! I need to get my pilots licence! Clearly pays better than schools! 🤣

·
Registered
196 Posts
Another GT on order?! I need to get my pilots licence! Clearly pays better than schools! 🤣
Don't worry, I'll be part-ex'ing the one that I pick up next week. Only reason is the one next week was a cancelled order from a previous customer and I was too late in proceedings to tweak the spec prior to it being locked in to its config. Chances are I'll be more than happy with what's coming (so who knows, there may be a June '23 car up for grabs depending on how I get on with this one :) )

·
Registered
196 Posts
I need to get a tracker installed as soon as it arrives. What is everyone else doing make/model wise?
I’ve opted for the Vodafone Protect and Connect S5 VTS. Separate key card that triggers a phone call from Vodafone if it’s driven away without it. Useful on an EV as I won’t have the noise of an S4’s cold start to wake me 👍🏻

·
Registered
158 Posts
I’ve opted for the Vodafone Protect and Connect S5 VTS. Separate key card that triggers a phone call from Vodafone if it’s driven away without it. Useful on an EV as I won’t have the noise of an S4’s cold start to wake me 👍🏻
I have the same system, but managed through Global Telemetrics. I use the Keycard, as it’s quicker than the app for activating and therefore less hassle when driving off quickly. The call centre do call whenever I leave my card behind, and the app is interesting in the data you can see about your car, and driving!

Costs about £13/mth for the monitored service. Think it was about £400 for the install, but, memory may be out (2 years ago when I had it put into the SUV as an insurance requirement)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Install took less than an hour and they came to my workplace to do it.

Insurers, LV, gave me a couple of days grace from picking car up, and the install happening

Also, really rate ALA for gap insurance, if you’re buying it. Prices feel competitive and cover looks good. Back to Invoice Plus would cover off any increase in list price between now and if you ever need to claim…

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the same system, but managed through Global Telemetrics. I use the Keycard, as it’s quicker than the app for activating and therefore less hassle when driving off quickly. The call centre do call whenever I leave my card behind, and the app is interesting in the data you can see about your car, and driving!

Costs about £13/mth for the monitored service. Think it was about £400 for the install, but, memory may be out (2 years ago when I had it put into the SUV as an insurance requirement)
Yeah I’ve got the S6 (non-ADR) on my Audi S4, app is useful (and sometimes incriminating allegedly 😉).

There are some Black Friday deals I’ve seen for the S5 VTS working out at £349 including the first year’s subscription (sadly Audi didn’t price match but have softened the blow elsewhere).

1401 - 1420 of 1461 Posts