Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
141 - 160 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
View attachment 2730

Finally, it's not just a commission number stranded in a carpark any more. :D Paperwork all done today, pick up in the morning when they've removed all the wrappers!
Looks amazing, congrats, I doubt you'll sleep much tonight (I know I wouldnt!). Thats the exact colour and alloy combination that I've ordered, including the body coloured grille. Glad you posted that pic so I can see pretty much how my car will look!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks amazing, congrats, I doubt you'll sleep much tonight (I know I wouldnt!). Thats the exact colour and alloy combination that I've ordered, including the body coloured grille. Glad you posted that pic so I can see pretty much how my car will look!
Exactly the same for me - Thanks for Sharing - Cant wait to get mine now!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well I am counting myself lucky now that I didn't go for the colour matched grill ;-) sounds like these will be as common as muck :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
It seems the car is very popular, although I still dont expect to see too many of these around for atleast a few years due to cost of car and lease, supply shortages etc. Im hoping we can retain that 'exclusivity' factor for some time!

·
Registered
5 Posts
agreed - I am based in the lake district cant see many of these being around at least compared to the Taycan's that I see everyday!

·
Registered
37 Posts
And I'm pleased to report I picked it up at lunchtime and it was worth the wait! Popped another few pics for those curious in the Kemora Grey thread to avoid filling this one with pics. Just been out for a play in the dark now and the night vision is cool too and seems quite effective highlighting heat sources, e.g. people.

Dealer was handing over 3 GTs today so seems they're all coming at once, albeit they did say a new order now would probably not show up till the middle of next year!

Now back to figuring out charging locations as for some reason its quite happily charging now even though I've set it to between 00:30 and 4:30... Think I've a lot of reading to do of the owners manual :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an order for an RS+Year One. It was scheduled to be built in early October, but I learned yesterday that it is now pushed to late 2021/early 2022, blamed on the chipset shortage.

I also have an order for a 2022 Chronos e-tron (SUV). That was also scheduled to be built in early October and has now slipped to mid October, also blamed on the chipset shortage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just put an order in for RS E Tron GT with an exclusive on the paint, stitching, etc. I'm setting the over / under at 3 months to get a verified build time... I have the time and love the car having tested the GT and the RS GT...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just put an order in for RS E Tron GT with an exclusive on the paint, stitching, etc. I'm setting the over / under at 3 months to get a verified build time... I have the time and love the car having tested the GT and the RS GT...
Awesome. Haven’t really seen the RS GT for testing in the States. Most dealers only got regular GT for demo purposes.

What does “exclusive on the stitching” mean? I know Audi has special paint colors you can order but was not aware of any special interior stitching or leather colors you could do.

My build was scheduled to complete last week … today it updated … still showing “in production” but now instead of complete being last Friday, its showing as October 9th. We are speculating that since the production week did not actually change, and there are no actual “holds” on the car, they are most likely “finished” the build but waiting on some parts to “complete” it.

But honestly who knows.

For now, my delivery has been pushed out thirty days … November instead of October.

Hopefully that changes but its the best info I have for now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So far my delivery is still expected late November. I really hope that stands with so many others experiencing some form of delay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered my GT quattro on April 5th in San Diego. The Dealer called today and said that my car had been built and that delivery should arrive at the San Diego port in about 6 to 7 weeks and then about another week to arrive at their dealership around Nov. 11th.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi all, I had a conversation with a work colleague this week who was contacted by our lease company, he has ordered an e-tron but not the GT and Audi have dropped the phone box with wireless charging from his build due to the semiconductor shortage and are replacing it with Bluetooth and a usb socket for phone charging, no change in price for his car though. OK, so it is probably peanuts in terms of overall cost of the car but still...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Contacted dealer today for update on my e-tron GT ordered late June, he assured me it’s still being indicated for build week 42 (18th Oct) normally it takes 10 days to build and about 4weeks to get to UK so hopeful will get it mid/late November.
Apparently the Audi Sports Production Facility are running at full capacity (3 shifts) and can’t be ramped up any further it is a demand issue. The RS, R, A8 and e-tron GT models have semiconductor supply priority within Audi, other models are either facing equipment restrictions or production delays.

·
Registered
RS E Tron GT Year one - Mythos Black, 2016 AMG C63S Sedan-645hp, 2013 SLS GT AMG Coupe-591hp
4 Posts
Ordered my RS Year 1 in early March. Dealer is telling me build is late Oct. delivery “week of Nov. 5th”

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered in July, and after enquiring a few days ago the dealership says my order is on a 'wait list'. I do not know what that is, or if it's just a generic way of saying the build has not been allocated. As many others have also experienced, information (never mind cars) is very thin on the ground and dealerships are left with little to say to customers. The delivery estimate at the time was end of Feb. 2022, but I strongly suspect that's optimistic!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ordered in early April and mine is still on track for late November delivery. Fingers crossed no last minute issues!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ordered my RS Year 1 in early March. Dealer is telling me build is late Oct. delivery “week of Nov. 5th”
Pretty much the same. RS GT, ordered with deposit in March, build was suppose to be complete Sept 17th. Still showing as built but waiting for completion … now scheduled to be complete Oct. 7th. So early November delivery.

RS GT, Mythos Black, Year One edition.

Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very much I have taken the word of my dealer, but seeing all these comments and delays I am now beginning to believe that maybe my Audi salesman is not really giving me the truth, on the other hand why do they constantly keep telling me it is due in mid Nov (build week 42) and still on target when I ordered my e-tron GT much later than some members (June) who are now expecting their cars now into 2022 !

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very much I have taken the word of my dealer, but seeing all these comments and delays I am now beginning to believe that maybe my Audi salesman is not really giving me the truth, on the other hand why do they constantly keep telling me it is due in mid Nov (build week 42) and still on target when I ordered my e-tron GT much later than some members (June) who are now expecting their cars now into 2022 !
Contact Audi concierge on WhatsApp. +44 113 733 4311. They will give you a build date, just need to provide your order number

141 - 160 of 188 Posts