Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I’ve not long had by black Audi e tron. I’ve got a few bits planned and have taken inspiration from a few people on this forum. I love the bat mobile look so I am looking to either swap my grey and brushed silver grill for a black edition grill. (The black one)

or if anyone is selling a black edition grill

or if someone is wanting to buy my normal factory grill.
Many thanks

·
Registered
2019 Audi eTron Prestige, 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus, 2019 Audi Q5 Premium Plus, 87 Saleen Mustang
89 Posts
Hello Guys,

I’ve not long had by black Audi e tron. I’ve got a few bits planned and have taken inspiration from a few people on this forum. I love the bat mobile look so I am looking to either swap my grey and brushed silver grill for a black edition grill. (The black one)

or if anyone is selling a black edition grill

or if someone is wanting to buy my normal factory grill.
Many thanks
It will be more cost-effective if you wrap the grille (or Plasti-Dip). The OEM Black optic grille is pretty pricey- and you would still need to do the window trim, roof rails and lower front valance, rear valance and rear lower doors.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be more cost-effective if you wrap the grille (or Plasti-Dip). The OEM Black optic grille is pretty pricey- and you would still need to do the window trim, roof rails and lower front valance, rear valance and rear lower doors.
yeah i was thinking that! dont know about the finish though, the OEM grill from audi is 499 inc VAT, which is mega money i think!! ive got a guy coming to do the window surrounds, front and rear vallance hopefully on sunday,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts