Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to be nosey and see what people are getting
what do you have on order ?
Model, Colour, Extras ?
What made you go for model ordered ?

·
Registered
136 Posts
It's not technically "ordered" yet but the dealer has a thousand bucks of mine and knows what I want:

SUV (sportback looks neat but it's more money for less utility, which seems silly)

Navarra Blue (I don't "like" any of the color choices but decided it's the one I'm least bored by)

Prestige trim (Adaptive cruise, lane centering, proximity key, upgraded sound, power hatch are all non-negotiable to me, plus I want the good headlights and the HUD )

S-Line Package (For the good seats - I'll never buy another daily driver without adjustable thigh support). Don't care about the big wheels, in fact I don't actually want them but have to take 'em)

Trailer hitch (Better to have and not need than the other way around)

In other words, max-spec for the US market.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, I’ve had my money in to get on the list but to date, ordering has not opened up in the US. My spec is similar but in Glacier White & no hitch. Not many choices in the US.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just received a message from my dealer. US Q4 ordering was supposed to open up this month but it has been further delayed to “early 2022.” Has anyone else in the US heard this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put money on deposit to be in line to order the Q4 50, prestige trim, Navarre blue. I didn’t get the big wheels or the trailer hitch.

No info from the dealer on when they can place my order.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just received a message from my dealer. US Q4 ordering was supposed to open up this month but it has been further delayed to “early 2022.” Has anyone else in the US heard this?
Not surprising, but super disappointing. My HOV lane access ends on 1 January 2022, which is going to make my commute 20 minutes longer each way. The longer I wait for a new car, the longer it'll be that I have to suffer through that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got the same call from my dealer. He said it was announced in their sales meeting this morning. Supposedly the delay is because of issues with chip shortages.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Canada
Komfort + adaptive cruise
Pebble grey with black interior

Dealer never mentioned the expected delivery time again after I put down the deposit.
When I put down the deposit in August they said mid-November but so far still no updates.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Q4 50 Quattro S-Line (20" Winter wheels / 21" Summer Wheels)
Mythic Black full body colour, tinted and acoustic glass
Black roof bars (plus removeable Ski/Snowboard roof rack)
S-Line Black Leather Heated Electric Seats
Comfort Pack Plus (includes comfort key and 3 zone climate control)
Safety/Security Pack (lane assist, Audi pre sense, reverse camera)
Black headline
Adaptive Chassis
Drive Select
Panoramic Roof (Wife and 9 year old daughter must have)
Interior Light (Ambiance Pack) (9 Year old daughter "must have")
Infotainment Pack (includes HUD and MMI navigation pro)
Audi Sound System
Heat pump
Matrix LED

·
Registered
157 Posts
Q4 40 S-Line

typhoon grey
Standard wheels
Matrix headlights
Ambient lighting plus
Full leather
Comfort & Sound pack
Tech Pack
Regen steering wheel

ordered 07/08/21
currently expected 21/04/22 (not confident)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts