Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys -- where do you put spare change? Can't find a spot... love that giant compartment on the left but that's to big. Cupholders? Wireless charger? Not ideal. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Charity box :D

·
Registered
2021 Audi e-Tron Premium Plus
6 Posts
I use a Small GoTubb to keep my change. It’s less than 3” in diameter and about 1” high. It fits nicely in the center storage area under the armrest. You can find GoTubbs at Bed Bath & Beyond, The Container Store, or Amazon.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You’ve just bought an expensive car
You’re not supposed to have any spare change at this point, unless Audi gave you too big of a discount :)
Seriously though - i also don’t know where to keep quarters for the occasional parking meter that still takes them

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK -- so I think we can now confirm that the e-tron lacks a spot for spare change and I'm not losing my mind. We may not need gas stations anymore but we do need parking meters on occasion. Not a major design flaw, but definitely a flaw.

·
Registered
Blue Etron 2019
55 Posts
OK -- so I think we can now confirm that the e-tron lacks a spot for spare change and I'm not losing my mind. We may not need gas stations anymore but we do need parking meters on occasion. Not a major design flaw, but definitely a flaw.
Don't use a cell phone app for your parking meters yet?

·
Registered
2021 e-tron Sportback Premium Plus
3 Posts
I keep a small zipper wallet in the compartment under the arm rest. Works perfectly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
On the inside of the glove compartment door, there are some cutouts that I thought were coin holders, still haven’t figured out what they’re there for….

1 - 14 of 14 Posts