Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Warranty Administrator
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those getting GTs with the Year One Package, this is what is included. Might I say $20,350 seems much for what is included, but I’ll leave that up to you guys to decide.

Year one package
21” 5-twin-spoke-concave module design wheels
Summer tires
Audi laser headlights
Black Audi rings and badges
Ceramic brakes with red calipers
Carbon fiber door sills
Carbon fiber exterior mirror housings
Carbon fiber side sill inlays
Dinamica headliner
Fine Napa leather seats with honeycomb stitching
Leather covered dash, doors, and center console
Matte carbon atlas inlays
Pneumatic side and leg bolsters for front seats
Power steering plus w/rear wheel steering
Red seat belts and red stitched floor mats

·
Registered
4 Posts
For those getting GTs with the Year One Package, this is what is included. Might I say $20,350 seems much for what is included, but I’ll leave that up to you guys to decide.
Pretending that the Year One package doesn't exist, for the RS there are decision points on the Carbon performance package (21" wheels, rear steering, black badging) and the Leather package. If you decide to go for those, the Year One package is incrementally the Carbon performance package ($8450) + the Leather package ($5350) + some additional features. That prices the additional features at $6550. The additional features in the Year One package are:
  • Carbon fiber exterior mirror housings
  • Dynamic power steering
  • RS interior design package with red stitching, RS floor mats and red seatbelts
  • Carbon ceramic brakes with Red calipers
Again, assuming in the abstract you're in on the Carbon performance package and the Leather package, it's a question of whether or not those additional features are worth the $6550. The ceramic brakes alone are actually pretty good at that price, as it's a $9000 option on other RS Audi models like the RS 6 Avant (granted it unlocks a top speed of 190 MPH too) and is comparable to the price of ceramic brakes on the Porsche Taycan. It becomes then a decision of whether or not the ceramic brake are worth it to you, but I don't find the price of the additional features crazy if you've already come to terms with the price of the Carbon performance package and the Leather package.

At least, that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night after ordering the Year One package. 🤷‍♀️

1 - 3 of 3 Posts