Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to monitor what is the actual depreciation of the cars! I have a Premium Plus & 14,000 miles. When looking at carguru it sells for about 52-55k .... not a lot of change from about 10 months ago

·
Registered
481 Posts
Interesting figures in that chart.

Over three years the Model 3 is said to depreciate by only 10%, yet the Model S is at 18% with just 5k miles in!

@alex_shim how long do you see yourself holding onto your e-tron for?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@audifan I am thinking at least a few years! I love the car, but at the same time I am worried this is their first EV so I am thinking once the warranty is up I will trade it

·
Registered
481 Posts
@audifan I am thinking at least a few years! I love the car, but at the same time I am worried this is their first EV so I am thinking once the warranty is up I will trade it
That's a good timeline. I hope its for another e-tron. Have you thought that far out yet?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been with Audi for 10 years so most likely another EV Audi .
Another thing people forget to factor in is the gas saving , if you charge at home it won’t be the same... I charge at work and have not paid for ‘gas’ or electrical so I figured I have saved around 180$ / months since getting the car which offsets the depreciation a bit..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts