Audi E-Tron Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Of all audi e-tron issues I can point out, low range is one of them but one I can put up with till Audi releases more complete EV's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, range is not an issue as you deside if it fits your needs before U buy it. I like the fast charging and the driving as well as the space and that on the rear seat 2 adults can comfortable travel. I dislike the crappy myaudi app for the iphone. Other manufactures have that running (like JLR) and I do not unterstand why audi does not fix it. aanother point on my list is that the Companys own ultrafastchargers are not considured withing the cars navigation. This is für Europe. So I have to plan with my IPad using "a better route planner" my trips. This is "unworthy" for a car in that price point :). I hope this will be fixed very soon. Besides that I really lave the car and enjoy driving it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Has anyone felt weight was an issue with the E-Tron? I always felt Audi could have done more to reduce it. In range testing it can show: "That 95.3-kWh battery helps give the e-tron its EPA-rated 204-mile range, although, during our testing, we achieved a 190-mile highway range. We suspect that the e-tron's 5843-pound curb weight could be why we got this lower number. For comparison, we managed to get the same range when we tested the Jaguar I-Pace, although it weighs almost 1000 pounds less and is powered by a smaller, 90.0-kWh battery. We have yet to test a Tesla Model X, which is rated at 295 miles of range; we estimate that it weighs between 5450 and 5500 pounds."

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, range is not an issue as you deside if it fits your needs before U buy it. I like the fast charging and the driving as well as the space and that on the rear seat 2 adults can comfortable travel. I dislike the crappy myaudi app for the iphone. Other manufactures have that running (like JLR) and I do not unterstand why audi does not fix it. aanother point on my list is that the Companys own ultrafastchargers are not considured withing the cars navigation. This is für Europe. So I have to plan with my IPad using "a better route planner" my trips. This is "unworthy" for a car in that price point :). I hope this will be fixed very soon. Besides that I really lave the car and enjoy driving it.
I know what you mean.
Spent some time playing around with the App and after much frustration, my next step was to check out the reviews...

It still boggles that VW group, as big as they are, can't get an app developed properly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The rear backup camera needs some sort of weather protection. In rain, especially at night, backing up is hit or miss. With the back windows so heavily tinted, you are on your own! Anyone make really tiny windshield wipers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts