Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm constantly shopping to get rid of my 20" stock wheels and am very worried about killing my range. I know the stock 21" wheels affect but don't kill the range and frankly I'm not willing to spend $5,000 for Audi wheels when there are options like Vossen out there. The e-tron S has gorgeous wheels Audi e-tron EV Adds High-Performance S Model with 496 HP but they're 22" and probably won't be available to purchase after market.

I'd love to hear from this group what your recommendations are and what you are thinking of going with!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Still have to receive my Vorsprung, already delayed, however the 22"!!! wheels look terrible in pictures and hence may go for 22" GMP gunners. Going bigger will normal effect range, but I am happy to lose range to have wheels I can actually look at without feeling ill :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, I do like the GMP Gunners and like the fact they try to mimic some of the Audi designs. Thanks for the tip!

Anybody have any direct interaction with GMP wheels? I would be concerned with the load capacity of the wheels, a lot of manufacturers think because it fits it works, however our e-trons are not lightweights!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice, I do like the GMP Gunners and like the fact they try to mimic some of the Audi designs. Thanks for the tip!

Anybody have any direct interaction with GMP wheels? I would be concerned with the load capacity of the wheels, a lot of manufacturers think because it fits it works, however our e-trons are not lightweights!
I believe the Gunners were on previous E Trons and Q8 in 21” form.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts