Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Audi's electric lineup is growing more and more with the e-tron, e-tron sportback, Q4 e-tron, and e-tron GT.

What I'm wondering is what the next electric Audi will be? Do they create a new model or do they electrify an existing model like the A4? Regardless I think they're going to add another electric sedan to the lineup, especially with BMW working on the i4.

So what do you think Audi should release next as an EV?

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
A6 Avant EV or I'm not interested. ;)

But seriously, I'm a fan of wagons. Even if nobody buys them here in the US. Hah.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like the A7. The problem with the E-Tron GT is that it looks like it's going to be a saloon/sedan and not a hatchback.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Perhaps the TT. Electrify it will revitalize the model. Build it from the ground out as an EV and use light weight material so it doesn't end up like the etron at close to 6000 lbs. Perhaps do a carbon fiber chasis like the Alfa Romeo 4C. This should put up a good fight to Tesla. Then apply the light weight know how to all other EV models.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A6 Avant EV or I'm not interested. ;)

But seriously, I'm a fan of wagons. Even if nobody buys them here in the US. Hah.
I agree. My last car was an A6 Avant and I held onto it as long as I could. A good EV wagon without all the showy bulk of an SUV would be great.
Avant please!
An electric wagon would be perfect for Audi. There's a possibility that it could happen too because VW has an electric wagon concept called the ID Space Vizzion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts