Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new here and picked up my new E-Tron black edition yesterday.

rubbish at reading manuals too, does anyone know if the wing mirrors fold in when you lock the car? If they do any tips on how?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did anyone ever answer this? I’m wondering too. My last Audi ( an S-7) did this when I locked it and it was a convenient way to see from a distance that the car was locked.
Tried going through a number of menus but could not find the right one. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did anyone ever answer this? I’m wondering too. My last Audi ( an S-7) did this when I locked it and it was a convenient way to see from a distance that the car was locked.
Tried going through a number of menus but could not find the right one. Any help is appreciated. Thank you
They do fold inwards . It’s in the Vehicle settings. Vehicle settings-vehicle-central locking. I believe you can set them to fold when you lock the car. I hope that’s the correct sequence.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Home screen-VEHICLE-settings and service-central locking

you can set your mirrors to fold in when you lock the car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea if you go into settings you can change it to fold when locking

1 - 6 of 6 Posts