Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally decided to get an electric car and have found an interesting offer on a demo e-tron 55 through a car dealer. This e-tron was manufactured in March 2019 and used in a showroim in Italy before being exported to Finland - it only has been driven around 300kms.

This car seems to have most of the features I would like to have, such as B&O, HUD, panorama roof etc. But at the same time I am wondering if there are some features lacking for winter driving? Would there be a worse heat pump or heating system in the Italian version? Any info would be appreciated!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here in the USA (I think in Canada too) we have the optional "cold weather package" that includes an additional high voltage heater for "enhanced cabin and battery preconditioning". I have it on my car and probably would not buy an e-tron without it here in Wisconsin. It worked well this past winter when preheating it. For some reason there is no heated steering wheel in the USA, but you can get that option in Canada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here in the USA (I think in Canada too) we have the optional "cold weather package" that includes an additional high voltage heater for "enhanced cabin and battery preconditioning". I have it on my car and probably would not buy an e-tron without it here in Wisconsin. It worked well this past winter when preheating it. For some reason there is no heated steering wheel in the USA, but you can get that option in Canada.
Thank you tmiele! It seems to be that the cars sold in Scandinavia have the additional high voltage heater and I guess that is a must as we can get quite cold winters here in Helsinki. Will continue to try to find the perfect pre-owned e-tron then :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts