Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations for an IPhone 11 case that works with the Etron Wireless Charger? I have an Otterbox case at the moment and it’s hit-and-miss whether the wireless charging works. It works everytime when I take the phone out of the case, and the Mrs’ IPhone 12 with a MagSafe case works perfectly everytime too! So I’m pretty sure it’s my Otterbox case that's causing the problem.

Also, I've noticed when it does charge in the Otterbox case, the MMI icon to signify charging only comes on for 30 seconds or so, and then goes off. However, if I then switch to Apple CarPlay on the MMI, the battery icon in CarPlay shows the battery as charging...

Any ideas??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any recommendations for an IPhone 11 case that works with the Etron Wireless Charger? I have an Otterbox case at the moment and it’s hit-and-miss whether the wireless charging works. It works everytime when I take the phone out of the case, and the Mrs’ IPhone 12 with a MagSafe case works perfectly everytime too! So I’m pretty sure it’s my Otterbox case that's causing the problem.

Also, I've noticed when it does charge in the Otterbox case, the MMI icon to signify charging only comes on for 30 seconds or so, and then goes off. However, if I then switch to Apple CarPlay on the MMI, the battery icon in CarPlay shows the battery as charging...

Any ideas??
Hi,

I bought the following case on amazon and it works well with wireless charging. KILINO iPhone 11 Wallet Case

·
Registered
2021 e-tron Prestige
24 Posts

Any ideas??
Waiting on my e-tron to come in but have always loved Elago cases on iPhone and my husband has the quadlock.
Currently have the Apple leather folio on my XS Max and it charged during the demo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts