Audi e-tron Forum – News, Specs, Pricing & Ownership… banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
The link to the ghostlinks for the GT

Perfect. Will order now.

The crazy part is I was going to take the car to a place here in MD that figured out how to electronically manipulate the programming of the air suspension to do the same thing. They claim it’s reversible.

I would rather just do this and achieve the same thing!

·
Registered
159 Posts
If you want more control over the settings I saw some people purchased this:

Its more expensive but you can control the settings via app on your phone. I thought about this as you can remove all the air from the suspension for a slammed, show car look when parked but the lowering links were simpler and cheaper

·
Registered
243 Posts
Probably a obvious reason but why do you get gap when lowering and how much did you lower them by vs the stock links?
you don’t “get gap” when lowering. Lowering the car makes the normal fender gap (put there to prevent the tires from hitting the fender as shipped from the factory) REALLY REALLY obvious. So from an esthetic point of view, you use spacers to push out the wheels a little to “fill the gap”.

·
Registered
159 Posts
you don’t “get gap” when lowering. Lowering the car makes the normal fender gap (put there to prevent the tires from hitting the fender as shipped from the factory) REALLY REALLY obvious. So from an esthetic point of view, you use spacers to push out the wheels a little to “fill the gap”.
Correct, I didnt phrase it correctly the first time

Probably a obvious reason but why do you get gap when lowering and how much did you lower them by vs the stock links?
Lowered by about an inch

·
Premium Member
2022 e-tron GT
385 Posts
In the driveway today. Homelink now set up and she is charging in the garage. Knock on wood, but the MyAudi app seems to be just fine, and monitoring charging on it is very nice.

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car
Automotive tail & brake light Sky Vehicle registration plate Car Window
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky
Vehicle registration plate Tire Wheel Grille Cloud
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Reactions: ajag and AudiGT

·
Registered
507 Posts
Also just got home. I’ll say the Daytona is beautiful I am so glad I went with Daytona. Still haven’t seen Kemora but I was worried I wouldn’t like it. I wanted black badges but honestly these work just fine. Look good with the wheels.

View attachment 3781

View attachment 3782
Congratulations!
Enjoy it. You're in California so you have nothing to worry about. The lemon law protects you if you start having any of the problems you've been concerned about

·
Registered
10 Posts
Beautiful! Mine will be basically identical - Daytona with the black pack, same wheels. I'm awaiting notice that it has arrived in Vancouver, and will be transported to Vancouver Island for delivery very soon. I expect in in the next 3 weeks after waiting almost 8 months1

·
Registered
37 Posts
Picked mine up over the weekend. was the dealer demo had exactly 420 miles on it hehe. Was a hard choice between this and kemora but i figured i would be happier with this in the long run plus it makes look just a bit meaner. This is my 3rd EV went from model S in 2016 to e-tron suv in 2019 to this now. This is the best one yet . very tempted to buy the lease out but i know in a few years audi should have their range around 500 miles.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky

41 - 60 of 77 Posts